Because…. FIFA is here!! Despite cricket being one of the major sports, elation for Football World cup is no less
Well, definitely you must be interested in knowing some interesting and unknown facts about football. So, our Digital Marketing agency, EnhanceRank is hereafter immense research work and more polished SEO services, catering to your wishes related to information about FIFA for our Football fans.
FIFA is continuously working on initiating and expanding marketing programs that help football fans to keep up with FIFA events. These marketing plans also include Digital marketing and various Digital Marketing Agencies are being hired to connect the fans with. Digital Marketing is a Data-drove and target brand promotion through technology. Digital Marketing is highly organized, focused and aims at achieving targets on time. Digital Marketing Agencies deliver measurable targets on time.
Measurable marketing and ROI is the name of the Digital Marketing game.
- Almost 50% of the world’s population watches the cup.
- There is a $35 million payout for the winner.
- The stadiums are a thousand miles apart
- The 2014 World Cup in Brazil is the most expensive put on so far, by a lot!
1994 (US) – $30 million
1998 (France) – $340 million
2002 (Japan/South Korea) – $5 billion
2006 (Germany) – $6 billion
2010 (South Africa) – $4 billion
While a lot of Brazilians were angry with their government for having spent so much on the Football Cup, some reports say that spending that much amount on the tournament will help in improving Brazil’s financial condition as the GDP of Brazil will increase 0.4 percent every year for next five years.
- Two teams have won almost 50% of the Tournaments
Brazil and Italy combined have 9 titles, one of these teams have won 47% of the 19 titles. Brazilians have won most titles with 5 wins and has been a part of every World Cup since it’s inception back in 1930s.
- Turkey’s Hakan Sukur scored a goal in 11 seconds during 2002 World Cup, which helped them win the match against South Korea. He still holds the record for the fastest goal scored
- Chippenham striker David Pratt was issued a red card just three seconds into the game. He got the fastest red card by a reckless challenge.
Now, our Digital Marketing Agency brings to you something about the World cup held by Russia, 2018 as a treat for the day.
- The 2018 World cup mascot is a wolf named Zabivaka. This was chosen via online voting.
- This would be the first time in the history of World Cups that VAR (Video Assistance Reference) would be used.
- The total prize money for 2018 World Cup is $400 million.
- McDonald’s is the official food partner of 2018 World Cup. Also, the first McDonald’s outlet in Russia is still open.
- Luzhniki stadium in Moscow is the largest stadium re-built with a capacity of around 81,000 people on the occasion of World Cup.
- Iceland and Panama would make their football debut this year.
Also, did you know that Digital Marketing is connected with your online presence, so a Digital Marketing Agency works broadly on developing your online core? So, for any Digital Marketing projects, you can contact EnhanceRank, the Digital Marketing Agency.